Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Moving!



Greetings, readers! I apologize for my absence these past couple of months. It's a little pathetic, really. I ran into a few problems with this blog page that stopped me from writing, so my friend Riley S kindly put together a new blog for me. I'll move my old posts over to this new blog eventually. I have to do a few small things first, like graduate. Riley is absolutely amazing, and can up with the idea to start a blog together called Smiles No Matter. My friend Scooby will also be collaborating on this project.

You can follow my new blog here: This Blog Name Was Stolen

You can follow the optimistic/perspective/insights blog here: Smiles No Matter :)

Please keep in mind that both blogs are just starting up, but content will be posted regularly. Readers, keep being awesome.


#cute #animals #lovely #babyanimals #kitty #puppy #cat #dog #bunny #piggy #tiger #giraffe #panda #happy #love
I just found this picture completely adorable. Cheers!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates