Sunday, December 2, 2012

Survey Survey!

Because I had nothing better to do at 1 am. Except I'm posting it now, because I fell asleep before I finished it.

If Abe Lincoln and George Washington got into a fight who’d win?
That's a silly question. Everyone knows Abe is a super star vampire slayer. Did you see him swinging that ax in the commercials? Someone needs to study up on their history.

Are you dating anyone?

Nopers. 

Love at first sight?
It can happen! At least I think so.

What do you think about love? If single, what are you looking for?
If it happens it happens. It isn't something that should be forced. Like I don't want to date just for the sake of dating. It should have deeper meaning than that, and there should be both an emotional and an intellectual connection. It'd be nice to date someone that can hold a good conversation. I don't like being clingy either, there should be mutual trust in a relationship. It'd also be nice if he had a quirky sense of humor...like me! Well he'd probably be funnier than me, I'm not terribly funny. But falling in love unexpectedly, for someone you'd never thought you'd like, that's cool  to.  

If zombies are dead, how can they walk? Their bodies shouldn’t function at all.
My pancreas doesn't work. That's a life sustaining organ. So technically that makes me part zombie? Bam. Question take down.

What's on your mind RIGHT NOW?
Does everyone see the color blue as the exact same color as me? Like is it possible for different people to see the same color but see it in a slightly different shade? Maybe my thoughts only makes sense to me. Right, I was filling out a survey here.

If you had a snail that could magically grant wishes, what would you name it?
I wouldn't use one of my wishes to name a snail. If anything the snail would be trying to sell me something. It'd probably try to convince me to buy Crocs or something. Or a lifetime supply of Mountain Dew, which I haven't had for years. No, it would be selling a litter of abandoned puppies that I don't have enough money to buy. That would be sad. That snail wouldn't grant me a wish. And he would be named Sheldon. 

What makes you the happiest?
Drinking tea/coffee with a blanket and reading a good book. Running or listening to music. Being surrounded by nature. I love nature. Annnd being creative (yay writing!) or helping others out.

You collect....
Comics, quotes, postcards, buttons/pins

Let me guess, you're blond.
Ouch...that's ok. Technically I'm Strawberry-blond.

Someone just stole your ice cream cone!
Oh. Well that's okay, whatever. If they want to be mean that's their problem. 

Where do you want to be in 5 years?
Graduated from college. I'd like to have a husky! Maybe grow my own garden. Hopefully by then I would've seen more of the world. I'd like to have a job of course. Hopefully I'll still be writing. 

What's a quirky thing about you?
Hold on, let me get the list out. I'm just full of quirky. I like eating my fruit cold. I always move the apples to the refrigerator to keep them cold. And sometimes I'm oddly energetic.
What is your guilty pleasure?
Fuzzy socks. Fuzzy blankets. 

What are common things that are said to you?
"Try to concentrate." "Spacey much?" "You smile too much." "That's random." "You're very quiet sometimes." "Answer your phone/Did you get my text?" "You're...very excited today. Did you have coffee?" "Are you sure you won't get lost? Never mind, just leave your house really early." "That's a different perspective." "You're good at listening."

What's an embarrassing moment?
I was listening to a comedian on my ipod at the pool and I couldn't stop laughing. Everyone must have thought I was crazy, since they just saw me listening to my ipod. Good times...

Do you like to party?
I'm more of an introvert, but I love meeting new people and going to parties. And dancing! But I like books.

If you had the chance to go back in time for 24 hours, where and when would you go?
Paris. 1920's. I'd walk around Paris in the rain.  I'd meet F. Scot Fitzgerald and Zelda, Ernest Hemingway, maybe Josephine Baker or Picasso. No, actually I'd like to meet Shakespeare and Jane Austen.

Who do you like better, Bill or Ted? Why?
Ted. It sounds like a friendlier name. Reminds me of a teddy bear. 

What's your favorite type of soda?
Diet Dr. Pepper! Most people think it's Diet Coke, but that's because it's usually the only diet drink available. 

What is one thing you'd change about yourself?
My sneeze. It's very loud. 

If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?
Ahhh why am I on death row? I'd probably eat ice cream or guacamole and a burrito. Mexican food is delish.

You have the choice to live with a gorilla who knows sign language or a dog who sings lullabies, which do you choose?
Dog! I'm a dog person. Monkeys scare me.

What did you do yesterday?
Make an angry face at my dog to see if her facial expression would change. Then smile, to see her reaction. That made my day. My dog just got really excited and thought she was getting a treat. She got one. That's probably a weird thing to do, but it was fun.

Any last comments or questions?
Snails are more awkward than turtles. Awkward snail.

What would chairs look like if our knees were on the back of our legs?
I'm trying to picture this in my head...I can't. Wait. We end on this? Aw.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates