Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Countrify

In celebration of finally finding my lost ipod, which was hiding behind the printer, I've decided to post a few of my favorite country songs. I used to dislike country in middle school, but somewhere between braces and glasses to contacts and driving a car, country music became one of my favorite genres. Not saying I'm all out country-there's still some songs that are a little too bluegrass for me. But there are some decent songs. Don't believe me? Then I urge you to listen to some of the songs below. Listed in no particular order. Oh and ipod, it's so good to have you back. Thanks for disappearing for a few weeks.

Boondocks by Little Big Town

Take a Back Road by Rodney Atkins

American Saturday Night by Brad Paisley

Stuck Like Glue by Sugarland
This music video...so funny yet disturbing!

Boondocks by Little Big Town

A Little More Country Than That by Easton Corbin


2 comments:

Nikki P said...

Glad to see that Brad Paisley is on this list. One does not simply make a country playlist and exclude Brad Paisley. ;)

North said...

Haha you have good taste in music! Paisley is definitely one of my favorite country singers.

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates