Sunday, August 5, 2012

Workin' It



So my official job title is technically "Gate Guard". It sounds a lot more important than it actually is. Basically I make sure people sign in at the pool, get the occasional band-aid, that sort of thing. Most of the time I just read a book and avoid the sun as much as possible. Apparently having light skin, strawberry-blond hair and blue eyes is a recipe for sunburns, blisters, and lots of aloe. One thing you'll never hear someone say at the pool, "Nice sunburn! Dang, I wish I could burn like that". And despite having 75 spf sunscreen, I'm not going to take any chances.

Oh, did I mention the Weasley family goes to my pool regularly? Yep, you heard be right. Even got a couple autographs. I love my job.

Okay, okay fine. I lied. I didn't get an autograph... and I might have lied about meething the Weasleys too. Sorry. But hey, they could still be a ginger wizard family! You never know. After all, they never seem to get sunburned. They must have found the ultimate sunscreen of sunscreens, or they use magic to protect their skin from the sun. I'm convinced it's the magic.

Sadly, summer is almost over. I have to pick up my schedule of school soon. But on a happy note, I haven't gotten sunburned! I have completed one of my goals for this summer. Mission accomplished.

Post inspired by: Entertaining puppets with bulging eyes.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates