Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Way to Go

Second day of your last year of high school! How did it go?

I kept tripping on flat ground today. Not to self: don't buy cute flip flops if they happen to be a little too big for your feet. Doesn't work out. Go figure! I tripped about 5 or 6 times today, that's almost a record for me. I got flat-tired a couple of times in the halls too. Klutz with over sized flip flops = klutz just might do a face plant on the sidewalk. Not that I actually did a faceplant...no really!

To wear the cute flip flops or not to wear the cute flip flops? That is the question...

Exhibit A: Obviously a high quality picture
The wear on the flip flops is the result of me tripping multiple times. Way to go me, way to go.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates