Sunday, August 19, 2012

Night Owl

About sums up my week

If  I could have conversations with my brain....
1:00 am
Brain: Hey. Hey guess what.
Me: It's one o' clock, I'm going to bed. What?
Brain: Ha! That's funny, because that's not going to happen. Pulling an all-nighter tonight!
Me: There's work tomorrow, remember? I need to sleep.

2:00 am
Brain: You can't go to sleep yet! 
Me: Didn't you see the clock? I'm tired, let me sleep. 
Brain: No. Not happening.
Me: You do realize school starts this Monday?
Brain: Oh shush. Don't complain, go clean your room or something. Honestly, it's a mess.

3:00 am
Me: Okay, really tired now. I cleaned my room.
Brain: You know you've been doing a lot of conversations in your posts lately. Like this one. You should try to be more creative.
Me: Fine, fine. Can I please sleep? 
Brain: I'll think about it.

4:00 am
Brain: What's the meaning of life?
Me: 42. Do you know what's crucial to survival?
Brain: Uh, coffee. Obviously.
Me: This is exactly why I've been staying away from caffeine this summer.

5:30 am
Brain: Sheldor the Conqueror. AFK. That was a great episode.
Me: Stop thinking of Big Bang Theory quotes and let me sleep. Please?
Brain: A neutron walks into a bar and asks how much for a drink. The bartender replies "for you, no charge". Ha! I liked that episode too.
Me: You're impossible.
Brain: If you don't mind, I'd like to stop listening to you and start talking.

6:00 am
Brain: I give you permission to sleep now. Have a nice nap. I'll wake you up in four hours.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates