Friday, August 10, 2012

7 feet, 5 inches

"It says here your daughter is 7 feet, 5 inches tall. We were just calling because we're fairly sure that this in inaccurate."

"Oh it's always been hard finding clothes for my daughter. It's a nightmare trying to find shoes for her. I'm kidding. She's really 5 feet, 7 inches. I can't believe she did that! I'm sorry."

This was a very recent phone conversation my mom had with one of the ladies at the office. Seniors had to give their height at registration-for when we put on those black robes and throw caps into the air. I don't know what was going on in my head when I was at the graduation table. My blood sugar must have been low at the time, either that or I was talking to friends while filling out the forms. Needless to say, I got teased about this. Not that I mind at all. I actually find the whole situation pretty funny. After all, I've always been the tall one in the bunch. It's scary to think that I'm going off to college this time next year. I'm sure my parents, and the office ladies, are thinking exactly the same thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates